Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Day out at KBA

That was the most relishing moment in my life to be there at KBA on 09-Sep-06 for the
prestigious Intercorporate Badminton Championships. Karnataka Badminton Association was
the place where i dreamt of becoming a Badminton hotshot (That was in the year 1993-94...
but circumstance denied me the oppurtunity) under the brilliance of Prakash Padukone. I
was enthralled by the environment that surrounded me. Though i have played in various
occasions in different courts KBA still remains as a dream for me... I stay unmoved by
the skills young guns at BPL Mobile Padukone Academy show. I had an oppurtunity to play
one game in court 6. Was defeated by a much frail team bcoz of no practice.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Kiran said...

hmm, something new to learn about you. we somwetimes get another opportunity to acheive our dream, try to play now, may be u can enter the senior's category couple of years later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home